Here are 13 Quick Tips on How To Keep Your Cool When Dealing With Tough Situations:
There are often times in our careers that we will hear news that perhaps may not be what we want to hear. As an entrepreneur, it can be anything like a task not being completed by a member of your vendor team, or a shipment being lost in the mail, and even a contract or deal not closing on time. We have to be able to remain calm under all the pressures that choosing a life as a business woman brings.
Here are 13 Quick Tips:
- Breathe When The News You Receive Isn’t What You Want To Hear.
- Don’t allow panic to hit you when you hear bad news.
- Take a deep breath so you can focus on how you can be still in the midst of a storm.
- Don’t listen to anyone that goes against what your Intuition has told you.
- Find an advocate or affirmation partner.
- People you love will try to “help.” If they’re panicked and adding fuel to your "fire" then politely hang up the phone.
- Find a moment to have silence
- Feed your mind positive thoughts
- Journal daily
- Listen to positive music
- Take a walk and relax your mind
- State your affirmations
- Find a support group
I hope this helps. This was revised from a blog post from author Matt D Talford